Re: Problem compiling libgtop

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998 00:20:35 +0000, Simon Kinahan <simonk@cadence.com>
wrote:

>Tom Dyas wrote:
>>
>> Upgrade to libtool 1.2.
>>
>> Tom
>
>Is this a bug, or is this a new feature that the Makefile relies on ?
>Whatever, it should be documented in the FAQ or the build instructions
>for Redhat Linux users (unless it already is of course) as RH5.1 comes
>with libtool 1.0

It certainly did fix the problem for me - thanks to Tom for the
emailed rpm and to the others who made suggestions. Looks like the
docs do need updating - I had read that libtool 1.0 was adequate.

I'm now having problems with gnome-core, but as I think I've seen the
same issue mentioned elsewhere on the list, I'll only post details if
I cannot find it again.

--
Terry Finney | PGP Public Key at http://www.zanoni.demon.co.uk/