Re: can we please use branches?

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> I do not understand Todd.
(...)
> And no, it was not possible.  I rather have a better and cleaner API
> at the cost of breaking everything rather than having to maintain two
> APIs.

Ok.  I was just wondering.

> try doing rm -rf ~/desktop and re-running gmc.  I do not know why it
> is crashing, this area of the code is being reworked by Federico.

I will try this tomorrow when I'm at my box again.

Would you accept a SEGV handler that renamed ~/desktop to
~/.desktop-gmc-is-broken-for-now and execve()'d itself?

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net