0x403c7dd6 in _IO_vfprintf (s=0xbfffe64c, format=0x400c0c4b "%s/.imrc", ap=0xbfffe6d8) at vfprintf.c:1365
vfprintf.c:1365: No such file or directory.
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x403c7dd6 in _IO_vfprintf (s=0xbfffe64c, format=0x400c0c4b "%s/.imrc", ap=0xbfffe6d8) at vfprintf.c:1365
#1  0x404fc085 in vsnprintf ()
#2  0x1000 in ?? ()
#3  0x4031f478 in ?? ()
Cannot access memory at address 0x92420.

If I run this again, I get:

Cannot access memory at address 0x7.

Any idea what is causing this?  This backtrace sucks; if there is any more
info that people need, then please feel free to contact me, privately if
you like, for more info.

Dying to try out the new DnD stuff...

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net