gtcd bug!

Hello you all,
I am not sure if this isn't already fixed in CVS, because I use gtcd from
gnome-media 0.30. And, No it is not a core dump problem.

When I play a cd with it, and then push the Eject button, the tray opens,
and I change the cd and push play. This causes the tray to close, and it
starts playing, but it don't reload the track info. That is, after the
change, if I select track number 5, it starts playing in the middle of
somewhere, and when I open the track editor, it still shows me 10 tracks
even though the new disk has more.

I don't have any data for the disks entered yet, so I cannot say if it is
reading it.

If it is not fixed yet, I can look into it.

Regards,
Pavel Pavlov                   student of Computer Science in
<Simon.Says@iname.com>          Technical University of Sofia
..."The world was divided in two: Those who get the joke, and
    those who didn't."...
                                    "3Some" Motion Picture