Updates to the XML library.

  I have seriously revamped the XML library for a better conformance
with the DOM model. It should be cleaner, has better entity support,
and a somewhat more elaborate model. The drawbacks are that it will
probably use a bit more memory, and it breaks some part of the API.
I have extended/changed the API and some applications may not compile
or fail to read document. For example Gnumeric I/O are now broken,
I will fix that tomorrow.

  Basically node->content is usually NULL, except for TEXT elements,
otherwise the text is inserted in a TEXT element child (or a list of
childs) and one should use the following function to get the content:

       CHAR *xmlNodeListGetString(doc, node->childs, 1);

  Sorry for the mess, on the other hand I have started writing some doc
and commented the function blocks in accordance with the new coding
guidelines.

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C  MIT/LCS  NE43-344  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel: +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, rpm2html,