Re: Compilation problem

Simon Kinahan wrote:
> Tracking back through the Makefile and Makefile.am, it seems that
> /usr/local/gnome/lib has been substituted fro @INTLLIBS@ (presumably
> internationalisation libraries ?) in most of these case. Do you have any
> idea how this might be happening ?

OK. I worked out that I need to use --with-included-gettexrto make
things work, but I already have the Redhat 5.1 RPM of the gettext
package installed on my system.

Would there be any advantage to using this rather than the included one,
and if so, how do I do it ?

Sorry if this is rather clueless. I don't know anything about gettext
execpt for having a vague idea what it does.

Simon