Re: More gnome-libs problems

> [root@sgage gnome-libs]# ./autogen.sh
> **Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
> If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
> `./autogen.sh' command line.

> processing .
> `aclocal' will also look in `macros'
> aclocal: configure.in: 200: macro `AM_PATH_GDK_IMLIB' not found in library

Looks like a rather common problem, and it must be in one of the FAQs.

It looks like imlib was nost installed with the same prefix as
asautomake, so aclocal cannot find the AM_PATH_GDK_IMLIB macro.

Try copying imlib.m4 (from the imlib directory) to aclocal's share
directory.

For example, if you install GNOME with a prefix /opt and automake with
a prefix /usr, you could do

	cp imlib/imlib.m4 /usr/share/aclocal