WM does not start in gnome-session

Hi!

Today I finally upgraded to CVS gnome. In previously installed version
there was background-properties, which now gone away, so, according to
docs I replaced previous stuff in .xinitrc with call to gnome-session.
It did not work properly until I removed ~/.gnome - and have got default
session with my default WM (fvwm2). But after restart I've got app windows
w/o WM, and session file doesn't contain fvwm line (default session file
does contain).

Besides, I got core file in home directory upon logout from gnome.

Please help, as I can't longer live without it :)

I have 2.1.124, XF86-3.3.2
--
\   /                     | Business Computer Service Ltd, Zaporozhye, Ukraine
-|-|-                     | Voice:    +380 (0612) 13-19-65