Re: Documentation

Mike,

I don't know how big of a concern this is going to be.  All the API
function documentation (in the current state) looks like it will be
inside of one big comment.  I'm half tempted to propose that we just use
Welder's data file format for that comment block.  :)  That's probably
not an approach that will be comfortable for every body though.  It is
a pretty simple format to work with though (looking something like this):

/**
$F_name=
this_function_name
$Param_1=
paramater 1 name:   paramater 1 description
$Param_2=
paramater 2 name:   paramater 2 description
$Constant_1=
constant 1 name: constant 1 description
$Func_desc=
Text of the function description
blah blah
$Return_desc=
an integer indicating the state of some ....
*/

As far as I'm concerned, that'd be easier for me to parse out, but it is
more important that we have a format that the code authors are happy with.

Since they've already started using the version Miguel described, we'll
probably end up with something that looks a whole lot like that.

regards,
scottwimer