Re: don't despair: chicken soup for the FUD

S> the critics say: "gnome is too unstable."

S> the truth is: again, what should we expect from alpha software?

Me, I'm amazed at how stable it _is_ already!  I have fewer problems
with the current CVS than I had with KDE beta 1, for instance.  The
change that happenned between Drooling Macaque and Bouncing Bonobo is
simply amazing.  I like a lot, and I've been hooked.

--
Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> - By consent of the corrupted
All the troubles you have will pass away very quickly.