Re: Making prerequisites easy

Isn't there already a sort of `event service' in
libgnome/gnome-triggers.h?  Maybe it would be worth expanding it a bit, so
that it integrates with the gnome-sound code, and maybe add a corba
backend for notifying other processes of the events.

BTW, which applications actually use this code?

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/