yagirc.spec patch

Greetings,

    Here's a patch to yagirc.spec to get it to work on my system as well
    as bring it closer to what the Gnome spec files generally look like.

    I see you jumped the version to 0.66.1 in version.h so I bumped it
    in the .spec file as well.

Enjoy,

Michael Sterrett
  -Mr. Bones.-
michael.sterrett@coat.com

*** yagirc.spec	1998/10/01 20:48:37	1.2
--- yagirc.spec	1998/10/15 17:16:32
***************
*** 1,7 ****
  # Note that this is NOT a relocatable package
! %define ver      0.66.0
  %define rel      1
! %define prefix   /usr/local

  Name: yagIRC
--- 1,7 ----
  # Note that this is NOT a relocatable package
! %define ver      0.66.1
  %define rel      1
! %define prefix   /usr

  Name: yagIRC
***************
*** 16,22 ****
  Requires: imlib >= 1.6
  Requires: glib >= 1.0.3
  Requires: gtk+ >= 1.0.3
! Requires: gnome-libs = 0.20
  Requires: perl >= 5.004
  Docdir: %{prefix}/doc

--- 16,22 ----
  Requires: imlib >= 1.6
  Requires: glib >= 1.0.3
  Requires: gtk+ >= 1.0.3
! Requires: gnome-libs >= 0.20
  Requires: perl >= 5.004
  Docdir: %{prefix}/doc

***************
*** 27,33 ****
  %setup -n yagirc-0.66.0

  %build
! ./configure --prefix=%{prefix}
  make

  %install
--- 27,39 ----
  %setup -n yagirc-0.66.0

  %build
! # Needed for snapshot releases.
! if [ ! -f configure ]; then
!   CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS" ./autogen.sh --prefix=%prefix
! else
!   CFLAGS="$RPM_OPT_FLAGS" ./configure --prefix=%prefix
! fi
!
  make

  %install
***************
*** 49,59 ****
  %{prefix}/bin/*
  %{prefix}/etc/*
  %{prefix}/share/yagirc/*
- %{prefix}/share/yagirc/pixmaps/*

! %doc COPYRIGHT
! %doc ChangeLog
! %doc README
! %doc TODO
! %doc ChangeLog.old
! %doc NEWS
  %{prefix}/bin/*
  %{prefix}/etc/*
  %{prefix}/share/yagirc/*

! %doc COPYING ChangeLog README TODO ChangeLog.old NEWS