Problem configuring a program to work with gettext

Hi,

I'm having trouble configuring a GTK program (Glade) with gettext to work
on Solaris machines. It's not linking with the intl libraries properly
so it complains about the various gettext functions being not found.
(And I haven't got Solaris so it's difficult for me to fix.)

Below are the relevant parts of my configure.in/Makefile.am(s).

The main Glade source code is in the /glade subdirectory.
I also use a library of code in /glade/gbwidgets.

Any ideas on what I've missed?

Damon

==== configure.in ====

ALL_LINGUAS="de fr pt_BR"
AM_GNU_GETTEXT

AC_OUTPUT([
Makefile
glade/Makefile
glade/gbwidgets/Makefile
intl/Makefile
po/Makefile.in], [sed -e "/POTFILES =/r po/POTFILES" po/Makefile.in >
po/Makefile])

==== toplevel Makefile.am ====

SUBDIRS = intl glade po

==== glade/Makefile.am ====

SUBDIRS = gbwidgets

bin_PROGRAMS = glade

LDADD = gbwidgets/libgbwidgets.a $(INTLLIBS)

INCLUDES = -I$(top_srcdir)/intl -I$(top_builddir)/intl

==== glade/gbwidgets/Makefile.am ====

INCLUDES = -I$(top_srcdir)/intl -I$(top_builddir)/intl