Re: Future of GNOME

Tom Tromey wrote:

> I guess I don't really know where you're coming from.  I don't see any
> deep problems with Gnome development (except too few developers and
> too little documentation -- and the latter is being worked on).  What
> would you change to make things better?

It's simply a fact that development goes faster if we have better
documentation, and clear goals. But everyone knows the documentation
problem anyway, and we can't force anyone to implement something he's not
interested in.. ...

One good thing is maybe something like a task/feature list on the web,
where people can vote what feature/ideas/application they like.
(i.e. http://www.gnu.org/prep/tasks_toc.html , although the have no
voting system)

    Dietmar