Re: Gnome mailinglist / digest mode

> Unfortunately, there isn't anything in the header of the mails, which
> can be used to define a mail filter or rule to move this mails to
> another folder ...

I haven't tried this, but I think you could do it by the Resent-From:
field.  If you look, it is "Resent-From: gnome-list@gnome.org"  I'm not a
procmail expert, but that shouldn't be too hard to filter.

> The GTK mailing list does a good thing. It inserts the string
> [gtk-list] in the subject of every mail send to the mailing list.
>
> If this could be done for the gnome list too, it would help !

Even though I don't think you need this to sort it, I would also like to
see this, as I often have to discriminate my mail by the lists their from
and it's nice not to have to actually look at the mail headers.

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

"Worlds only harmonica-playing dog. Tuppence."
        -- Gaspode the wonder dog
           (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)