gdm

Hi,

I have been running the lasted gdm, which works fairly well - but I have two
questions:

1.  Has the background options been coded yet?
2.  How do you add users - I am only getting root right now (Raster was
mightly upset with someone for running as root - I don't want to be next!!)

I also like to comment that using gtk-themes with gdm causes the gdmgreeter
to crash.  It doesn't like the theme engine.  I will research that further
(I reported this before, but haven't had time to really look at it)
NASA