Background-Properties multiple Workspace support

I just have looked in the icewm-pager applet source and I have a Idea.

Why not implement multiple backgrounds in ControlCenter.
And let the applet change background if user has setup multiple
backgrounds.

For a example: (in file: ~/.gnome/Background)

[Default]
color1=#61ffde
color2=#000089
simple=gradient
gradient=vertical
wallpaper=/usr/local/share/pixmap/gnome.gif
wallpaperAlign=1

[Workspace1]
color1=#61ffde
color2=#000089
simple=gradient
gradient=vertical
wallpaper=/usr/local/share/backgrounds/DavidHamiltonPhoto01.jpg
wallpaperAlign=1

[Workspace2] and so on....

Sorry my bad poor english but I hope people undestand what I meant :-)

--

http://www.algonet.se/~mikeh
E-mail: mikeh@algonet.se