Re: Building gtk+ from CVS src

To answer my own question, there was an older version (1.0) of libglib.so
that appeared earlier in the link search path, in the X11R6.3 directory
tree.  I'm not sure why it was there in the first place (no RPM claims
ownership).

Now, my question is: I tweaked gtk+/gtk/Makefile.am to move GLIB_LIBS up in
the list of entries in LDADDS (and re-ran autogen.sh in gtk+), but it
appears that libtool is sticking -L/usr/X11R6.3/lib in front of it anyway,
so the link still doesn't work.

Anyone know why?