Re: Clockmail doesn't work anymore...

Jens Lautenbacher <jens@tellux.de> wrote:

>...when using not the default theme, but cm-clock-odometer. the applet
>still reacts, but doesn't update the time anymore (So when the theme
>is already selected, on start of gnome it shows the start time and
>nothing will change anymore. If I change the theme on the fly to the
>default, everything works. Changing back just shows a row of "|00|00|")

Hmm, do any other clockmail themes work for you? They are here:

  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5235/rest-pics.html

Are you using the version in the 0.30 release, or the latest from CVS?
(The one in 0.30 release had a problem with themes)

I am interested in knowing if, for example the calendar or other odometer
theme, works.

>Thanks for any help
>                        jtl
>
>(By the way: I really think this is the nicest looking clock we hae
>out there. why not make it the default?)

A few clockmail themes will be included soon, but I was hoping to wait
until the applets were split from gnome-core...

John
--
John Ellis <johne@bellatlantic.net>
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/5235/