Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 17:19:06 +0000
From: "Ian S. Nelson" <nelson_@ibm.net>
To: mozilla-gtk@mozilla.org
Newsgroups: netscape.public.mozilla.gtk
Subject: A couple of ideas

I'm sitting here tweaking my gnome setup and I had a couple of ideas.  I
don't know if either of these have been addressed yet and I haven't
downloaded and built the code yet so if they are old then ignore them...

Anyhow I was thinking that it would be cool to have a way to bring up
the bookmark editor without bringing up netscape.   Then we could add a
button to the 'Webcontrol' panel applet that would bring up your
bookmarks.  I think that would be pretty sweet.

Secondly, is there going to be any changes to the download dialog in GTK
mozilla?  I think the current download dialog is way too big and ugly.

Lastly, I'm not sure what the exact status is of mail tools or how that
is being worked out but integrating GNUPG support into the mail portion
of Mozilla would be the Right Thing(tm) in my opinion.

I must apologize for making suggestions without submitting any code.  I
really want to help and have ideas of things we could do but my schedule
hasn't been very kind to hobbies lately.    Hopefully I'll be building
GTKMozilla on my machine here in a week or two...

thanks,
Ian Nelson