libvfs

Hi,

I have been trying to compile the libvfs libraries that are included under
gnome-libs (you can also get it by itself).  When I have gotten the library
from CVS I have noticed that a lot of header files are located differently
than the c files are expecting [example would be mad.h, which is looked for
in ../src/mad.h, which doesn't exist].  Correcting the c files to match what
is actually there doesn't work since some files don't even exist.  Am I
getting the complete library from CVS?  I seem to be having a lot of trouble
getting everything for each library when I am downloading it - especially
gnome-libs.  If anyone else has seen these type of problems and can give me
a hand I would surely appreciate it.

Nathan Alonzo Smith
TSX-5 SpaceCraft Engineer