bugs

I have downloaded and installed V0.30, and have noticed some error
messages being issued.  I wanted to help out, by sending them along
to someone, but who or where?

I presume the GNOME team wants to know about bugs that general users
find.  I didn't see anything in the GNOME FAQ about where to send bug
reports, and what they want additional information should be included in
them.

Would someone please give me a pointer to where these instructions
exist?

Thanks  /  Ray
Ray Marshall <raym@vnet.net>        | Unconditional Forgiveness & Love --
Chapel Hill NC or Sutton Mills NH   |   The corner stones of coexistence.
Work: raym@nortel.ca