Font Manager?

	Has anyone thought about expanding the font selector to include the
ability to add and remove fonts. Editing the fonts.dir, etc. files by
hand can be a pain for a large font instalation spread out through
various directories.
	Also how is Gnome progressing with True Type support? Will we build
True Type into Gnome or wait for XF86 to add TT support to the server?
(I believe I read somewhere that rasterman had patched the XF86 font
server to handel True Type support... with antialiasing I hope! :)

Greg