Re: mc-4.5.0

> > autogen.sh --prefix=/opt/gnome
> > make && make install
> > gmc
>
> Happilly I am rewriting the interface for gmc, so it wont look as ugly
> as it does now :-)
>
> A Canvas-based display (same which was used in Gnumeric).  I hope to
> have the first portion of the interface done in one week.

Yesss..is this the one with the anti-aliasing feature in the canvas?  I
hear that's been checked in gtk1.2 CVS.  That would be excellent.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-645-4868    \|/