Re: themes-gtk

"Smith, Nathan A., Capt." <smithna@Comanche.plk.af.mil> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to compile themes under the themes-gtk directory (from 981002) and I
> ran into the following problem:
>
> *** No rule to make target '/opt/gnome/include/gdk_imlib.h' needed by
> 'pixmap_theme_draw.lo', stop.
>
> BTW:  prefix=/opt/gnome
>
> I checked for gdk_imlib and realized that is part of imlib (which isn't
> suppose to be compile yet) - I tried linking in the right file (as I do have
> imlib installed),  yet that did not help.  Oh yeah, I have imlib installed
> under /usr/local
>
> Any help is always appreciated.
Imlib Must be compiled for gtk-theme, and recent Imlib drops some
imlib-config shell that just make things point where they should
.. see wether a better up-to-date imlib version would solve this
problem... The other way is to peep at the makefile and see why the
hell it looks in ${includedir}.
This is IMHO the wrong way to do, since imlib is never supposed to be
installed in the same directory than gnome (and vice-versa -do you use
this latin word in english ? -) and it makes imlib-config somewhat
unusefull (what the point for imlib-config --cflags if gdk_imlib is
supposed to be in $(includedir} ?)...

--
Seb C. (mailto:scarpe@atos-group.com) | Working for Atos at Lille, France