RE: GMC

> There seems to be a bug. I can't drag files and directories to
> the desktop.
>
> When I do so, a dialogbox is supposed to appear, but I only get a
> grey box.
>
> My old desktop icons also doesn't work anymore!

CVS mc from yesterday (sept 29) behaves exactly like that for me too. No
dragging to desktop and old desktop icons has disappeared. I tried removing
all the configuration files for mc/gmc but that didn't help.

So, is it a bug or are we doing something wrong?

gnome0.30, RH5.1 + upgrades.

Regards,
  Richard