Re: Gnome-libs compile problems

I'll give that a shot, but I had just reup and rebuilt ORBit prior to
starting on gnome-libs.

I'm also having a problem with my zlib headers and libraries. I've installed
(recent version) in /usr/local/lib, but autogen creates the Makefile with
zlib linked into /usr/lib.

I can manually edit the Makefile, but is there a way to get autogen.sh to
figure this out on its own?

Thanks,
Sam Nelson