Re: Gtk coding, for a beginner

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Themes are totally transparent, the programmer doesn't have to worry about
> them. Just write your code with Gtk 1.1 series and themes will work.

In that case, I must ask : Where do I get doc about 1.1 (I'm guessing
the tutorial is about 1.0, no?)

I know it's probably a dumb question, also I'm running gtk from CVS, but
heh, I have a day off tomorrow, so I'm learning this tonight =]

> Havoc

Mathieu Lutfy

Avertissement: Linux peut causer une depandance.
Warning: Linux may be addictive. Daily dosage recommended.
-> http://pages.infinit.net/addict