Re: CVS server is running out of space

Ack...I'm not on an academic network now.  Is there any other place to
get recent snapshots so I can get my panel back?  Right now I am doing a:

while [ ! -f update_success ]; do gnome-update; done

Is this in vain?  I'm dying quite a bit.

(My CVS update script writes an update_success file when it is done
updating.)

shane