Re: CVS server is running out of space

+----- From: sml13@cornell.edu
| Keep getting the error message: cvs [server aborted]: cannot write to
| history file: /cvs/gnome/CVSROOT/history: No space left on device
|
| Does this mean the CVS server is bursting at the seams?  You should all
| be ashamed of yourselves for writing all those wonderful lines of code!
| Look what you have done to our poor CVS server!
+--->8

:-)

If I'm matching the errprs against my ipfw log correctly, the overflowing
mirror is in a residence hall here at CMU.  I suspect some student didn't
realize just how *much* disk space a CVS mirror requires (especially for
logs...).

(Speaking of which:  snapshot from a week ago yesterday, that should be
mostly compileable, in /afs/ece.cmu.edu/support/gnome/src.  It should be
accessible to anyone with AFS and who has the ece.cmu.edu cell in their
CellServDB.  Be careful about object files, I've been doing test compiles
on various ECE machines although I need to update some of our standard
libraries to do much with it on anything but the 5.2 boxes and my Sun.)

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu