Re: gTaskbar: a GNOME panel taskbar

I've gotten alot of feedback about my gTaskbar applet, which is great:)
I agree 100% with the general notion that WM hints should be used, and
I'm looking into that and will replace it with WM hints if they can do
the job.
I should also say that I didn't write gTasbar to contest gnome pager or
anything like that.  I was halfway through writing this when I first
heard about gnome pager; I haven't used or seen any screenshots of gnome
pager yet, so I can't compare the two.

-Michael Celli-
fireman@canadawired.com