[announce] GKB 0.31 on CVS
- From: Shooby Ban <shooby kornel szif hu>
- To: GNOME List <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: [announce] GKB 0.31 on CVS
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 15:16:33 +0100 (NFT)
I've got a question first...
I looked the gnome_option for xkb-xmodmap change, but how can I set the
value of that?
Masters, please check my code at gnome-core/applets/gkb/properties.c
about line 285... I think I've missed something... (the debugger printf is
ungly, I know)
GKB means Gnome KeyBoard.
GKB is a frontend to setxkbmap and xmodmap.
* I've done the xmodmap-support.
* The pixmap and map loading now follows the standards.
* I corrected some big programming errors ;]
* Version number change ;]
LANG env + control-center (gnomecc) + this stupid little program
-> If the control-center could set the LANG, and the keyboard mapping...
Is there possibility?
Szabolcs Ban - email@example.com / SZIF ComputerCentre / http://www.szif.hu/~bansz
- Shooby Ban / LSC - Linux Supporting Center / http://lsc.kva.hu/ -
The karma means fate, cup, fortune, cast, lot, weird, portion. It's the end.
] [Thread Prev