Re: gnome-libs CVS problem

On Thu, 26 Nov 1998, Jesse Kaufman wrote:

> when i attempt to checkout gnome-libs from CVS, i get the following
> error:
>
> cvs server: cannot find module `libart_lgpl' - ignored
> cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules
>
> what is wrong?  is it something i'm doing?

I just had the same problem. Removing the gnome-libs dir and doing a
complete check-out seems to work.

It looks like most of these kind of problems (ie. CVS not finding stuff) is
"fixed" by removing stuff and re-checking-out.

Just my 5 erm.. "euro-cents", Erik.
--
For address, PGP public key and things: http://doenix.sci.kun.nl/~erik/