A gnome web browser

I think Gnome needs a powerful web browser similar to mozilla but integrated.
Gnome needs to have a browser that uses GTK, Orbit, and all the Gnome
libraries all under the GPL. This would greatly help for the integration
between apps. eg. Gnumeric could use the browser for HTML and web functions.
IMHO Gnome should not depend on software like mozilla and needs a browser of
it's own. Or is the Gnome help browser good enough? Mnemonic could branch off
and become part of Gnome? Am I wrong? Any ideas?
Making a new browser or using Mnemonic would greatly simplify things rather
then use mozilla which uses a diff license.

Dill