RE: tcd and/or gtcd: Strange behavior???

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998, Fox, Kevin M wrote:

> I had the same problem. When I would load it with a audio cd already in the
> drive it would work.
> If I put the cd in after it was loaded it wouldn't.
>
> Kevin

[more]

Sorry, this is due to my patch to make (g)tcd reread the track info after
disk change. (Which seems is harder to detect!)

Is this only happens with SCSI? (I have ATAPI one) Now, if you eject it
with (g)tcd and put audio-CD and push Play without closing it, what
happens? This is basically how I try to detect disk change.

Regards,
Pavel Pavlov                   student of Computer Science in
<Simon.Says@iname.com>          Technical University of Sofia
..."The world was divided in two: Those who get the joke, and
    those who didn't."...
                                    "3Some" Motion Picture