What I have to do for...

I have installed gnome 0.30
the weird thing i obtained is that some users get things such as
background, properties applet ecc. (namely root and francesco) while
others always (paolo, my pricipal account) always get the same apps run
after login: help browser, gmc and pppdialer, no more, and the applet I
started in previous sessions aren't recorderd.
I looked for differences between conf files of root , francesco and
paolo, but I wasn't able to find out any relevant difference. What's the
problem ?
10x in advance
/ Redaelli Paolo EMail: redaelli@inc.it | Known as Tybor on #Amiga, \
| POV-Team Amiga                        | #AmIrc and #AmigaIta      |
| My Amiga On the Internet: http://tybor.dyn.ml.org                 |