FAQ in postscript; aieee!

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Ronald de Man wrote:

Geez, I did my daily grep on all of my gnome mail for mention of the
FAQ, and damned if I didn't get 30 messages in my listing!  Hmm, how
to pick out FAQ suggestions to the list...

--
Todd Graham Lewis      MindSpring Enterprises    tlewis@mindspring.net
 The Windows 2000 name was obviously created over a glass of root beer