Re: [harinath cs umn edu: Re: Gnome-libs and libart_lgpl]

In message <199811241327.OAA30301@linoleum.inria.fr>, Bertrand Guiheneuf writes
:
+-----
| Hi brandon,
| allbery@ece.cmu.edu said:
| // I, and many others, do the update via cron, which means I'm not there
| // to check  out the modules file and figure out what needs to be "cvs
| // checkout"ed.  So  yes, "cvs checkout" is now what the cron script
| // does.
|
| Don't you think this method is a bit bandwidth consumming however?
| I guess it is OK if you don't do it more than twice a week.
+--->8

So I have to be able to sit around all day figuring out what exactly changed
WRT virtual modules so I can "cvs update" like I'm "supposed to", since
otherwise things will crash and burn until I have time to babysit the CVS tree
on top of everything else.

Very, very nice.  (Not.)

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net