Re: [harinath cs umn edu: Re: Gnome-libs and libart_lgpl]

> // I, and many others, do the update via cron, which means I'm not there
> // to check  out the modules file and figure out what needs to be "cvs
> // checkout"ed.  So  yes, "cvs checkout" is now what the cron script
> // does.
>
> Don't you think this method is a bit bandwidth consumming however?
> I guess it is OK if you don't do it more than twice a week.

I think you'll find the bandwidth use is similar.  I could be wrong.
But if I do say 'cvs co blah' twice in a row, the second time it just
sits there for a while and doesn't 'do' anything (i.e. it knows its
been checked out already).

 Michael

--
     ///   `... thinking is an exercise to which all too few brains
    ///     are accustomed.' - First Lensman, E.E. `Doc' Smith