Re: Anon CVS lag

Given how long it takes to get everything compiled (and thats when it
works first time :)  Maybe people could be a little bit more patient
downloading modules - its not like it even takes that long on my 28K8,
and flooding my link wont get it anywehre near 2x faster than that.

Go make a coffee or something.

 Michael