Re: Woohoo!! I did it!

Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> writes:

>   I got your scripts and made some modifications, fixed a couple of nasty
> bugs, etc.  They seem to work pretty well, though (except when things die
> horribly. :-) )

I hacked at this, but you've done a much more elegant job. Thanks.

Just one thing I note: if I understand the notion of linked modules
correctly, there is no need to separately fetch or build libvfs or
libIDL. The first is linked under gnome-libs, the second under ORBit.

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mharnois@willinet.net                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org