toolbar dock

well, I have a (mostly) working version of the GnomeDock widget: both
horizontal and vertical docks work (except for some redraws and
ocassional weird effects that I believe are caused by my unfamiliarty
with some gtk internals). as the test app shows, any number of docks can
be laid out in any manner you can possibly desire, allowing for the
children to migrate between them. If I could fix the above nasty bugs,
they'd be a perfect match for those from M$ apps: any GTK gurus
volunteering to look at my code?

ah, the source can be found at
http://pluton.ijs.si/~jaka/gnome-dock.tar.gz.

comments (and suggestions even more) would be well appreciated.

regards,
	jaKa

--
email: jaka.mocnik@kiss.uni-lj.si