Re: Make that libgtop (was:More gnome-core compile problems )

Stupid me: I went to move on to something else when I saw that the problem was
with libgtop, not gnome-core. That's what I get for taking lunch while I leave
something to compile. Well, if you change all references from gnome-core to
libgtop, the rest still stands.

Sorry,
-"Zow"