Re: Menus

On Sun Nov 22, 1998 at 04:58:27PM -0600, Jason P. wrote:
> Over on the gnome-gui list, the topic of 'themable' menu look n' feel
> has gotten a lot of discussion lately. There seems to be some consensus
> that it would at least be interesting to explore supporting Mac &
snip long message

Go for it. I am not a programmer so cannot give any help with implementation
but I think its a great idea. I really like Next style menus and find Window
Maker the easiest WM to use day to day (though I love the way E looks.) It
would also be nice if there was a way to turn of the double dots on the menus
that add a menu item to the panel as its two easy to click onn them when
selecting a menu option. A toggle to switch them on and off would be great as
they are very usefull when you do want to add something t o the panel and much
more intuative then the Windoze way of doing it.

Pat