gnome-core needs to be built twice

I moved my CVS snapshot from Friday afternoon into AFS space and am building
it on other ECE systems, to check for problems on "normal" ECE hosts and in
preparation for facilitization (ECE equivalent of holy penguin pee :-)

On a Red Hat 5.1 host with all current security patches, gnome-core compile
fell over with an undefined dcgettext__.  (I don't recall which link died; I
need to go through the whole thing again to collect details.  Consider this
message a heads-up.)  Simply re-autogen.sh'ing and rebuilding it fixed it.

I infer that this may be another circular relationship such as the one in
gnome-libs I posted earlier, although I'll need to look at it more closely
to be certain.

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu