Gnome-libs and libart_lgpl

Since yesterday, I have had a problem with compiling gnome-libs from fresh
anonymous CVS updates.  Make chokes on a missing subdirectory called
"libart_lgpl".  According to CVSROOT/modules, gnome-libs is defined with:

  gnome-libs gnome-libs &macros &intl &libvfs &support &libart_lgpl

So libart_lgpl is apparently an included module.  The trouble is, unlike
macros and the other included modules, libart_lgpl does not appear on the
CVS server.  I have searched through CVSROOT/modules, and I have tried
doing an update or a checkout four different times from two different
machines, so this is probably a problem on more than one of the anonymous
server.

Could someone please either put libart_lgpl where it is supposed to be, or
remove the references to it in gnome-libs?  Thank you very much.

-Gleef