gnome-core compile problem

I've been having this problem on a couple of machines..

make[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/gnome/gnome-core/desktop-properties'
Making all in help-browser
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/gnome/gnome-core/help-browser'
idl/help-browser.idl
make[2]: execvp: idl/help-browser.idl: Permission denied
make[2]: *** [help-browser.h] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/gnome/gnome-core/help-browser'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/gnome/gnome-core'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

It seems to me that it may have a problem with my libIDL install but
libIDL is fully compiled and installed. Would anyone happen to know why
this happens? Also, all of my needed dependencies are compiled and
install with current cvs versions. thanks a million

--

Ken SAvich