Gnome Help browser can't load compressed manpage properly.

To the author(s) of Gnome Help Browser,

     (I've to subscribe to this list just to submit this little bug!?
Quite inefficient!!)

     (I use the version of Gnome provided in RedHat 5.1, and I've
browsed the subject headers in this list from May to November in the web
archive, but I don't see that this is already discussed, so I send it.
In case it was indeed discussed, just ignore it).

     Actually, man files can be compressed (using compress or gzip),
which could save about 15Mb of disk space in RedHat 5.1 in a usual
configuration.  Whether we have ls.1 or ls.1.gz, "man ls" always works
because the gzipped man file is uncompressed before rendering into
formatted man page.

     On the other hand, Gnome Help Browser couldn't handle properly
compressed man files.  Suppose we have ls.1.gz file.  If we type
man:ls
the Browser couldn't find the file.  We have to type
man:ls.1
and this time the compressed file is uncompressed.

     Therefore, please correct this little bug.  A normal user isn't
supposed to know the correct number suffix.

     By the way, is there a way to change the font size in the Browser?

     Cheers,

     Seak