Re: Patches to gnome-icon-list & gnome-icon-sel

>  Recent changes to gtk_scrolled_window have broken several other widgets.
>
>  I submit the following patches as fixes for gnome-icon-list and
>  gnome-icon-sel.
[snip!]

Thanks a lot!  I have applied the patch to the icon list.  To keep
everyone up to date, please note that now you can simply insert the
GnomeIconList inside a GtkScrolledWindow and get scrollbars for it,
just like GtkCList.

I did not apply the patch to GnomeIconSelection, because someone had
alrady fixed it for the scrolled window.

Thanks again,

  Federico