Re: GNOME terminal bugs.

On Sat, 14 Nov 1998, Michael Zucchi wrote:

> > 2) All the checkboxes in the general preferences except for the "Hide
> >    Menubar" one don't seem to be saved or recovered properly (if I
> >    configure a terminal with a background image, save the prefs and spawn
> >    a new one, this won't come up with the image).
>
> I've noticed this too.
>
> Erik, I belive this is in your department? :)  I looked at the code
> but couldn't find anything that looked out of place ...

I'll look at it if you like, but not for another week. This worked the last
time I checked code in (which was quite a while ago), so I suspect the
transparency hacks broke it.

Anyway, if you want me to take agander after Thanksgiving, let me know (I'm
out of the country until then).

Erik

|       "For the next two hours, VH1 will be filled with foul-mouthed,        |
|          crossdressing Australians. Viewer discretion is advised."          |
|   Linux Application Development  --  http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad    |